We Were The Very First TONI&GUY Academy
Opening our doors in 1990, our cosmetology school near Dallas was the inaugural TONI&GUY® Hairdressing Academy | TIGI Creative School in the United States. In September 2014, we moved from Carrollton, TX, to our new location in Plano. With ample classroom and clinic floor space, our modern cosmetology school sits in the bustling Preston Park shopping center. This location offers the utmost in convenience to students, staff, and clients, as there are a number of restaurants, shops, and businesses within the center and around the nearby Preston Road/West Park Boulevard intersection.
We Have Award-winning Students & Staff
The friendly and knowledgeable team of instructors at our Dallas area cosmetology school boasts over 75 combined years of industry and educational experience that has helped them transform countless students into stylists over the years. Unsurprisingly, this expertise has yielded several recent awards for our TONI&GUY Hairdressing Academy | TIGI Creative School:
- 2014 TONI&GUY Photographic Awards: Student Color Category Winner (Laura Siders)
- 2013 TONI&GUY Photographic Awards: Student Fantasy Category Winner (Kevin Hardy)
- 2012 TONI&GUY Photographic Awards: Total Look Category Winner (Bradley Taylen, Marcus Valdez)
- 2011 TONI&GUY Photographic Awards: Cut Category Winner (Summer Barnes)
- 2011 TONI&GUY Photographic Awards: Fantasy Category Winner (Amy Allen)
- 2010 TONI&GUY Photographic Awards: Best Academy Team Winner
We Support The Community That Supports Us
While having the talent present within our cosmetology school recognized is always invigorating, it’s not nearly as heartwarming as putting our talents to use for good causes. A recent community support event, the Dallas/Fort Worth Ultimate Women’s Expo, provided us an opportunity to give out complimentary makeovers (haircuts and hairstyles), hair braiding, and eyebrow touch-ups. On top of that, we also recently donated our hair and makeup skills at the 2015 Fashion Group International of Dallas Rising Stars event and 2014 National Charity League Fashion Show, helped out with makeovers on The Broadcast, and provided a complete holiday makeover for an Army Staff Sergeant!